Trinity Pension Group is one of less than a hundred TPAs to receive certification from the Center for Fiduciary Excellence.
We earned our CEFEX certification because we have put in place the processes, procedures, documentation, account security—and even succession planning—that mean our clients can count on us today and tomorrow.
Where there’s trust, worry goes out the window.
Trinity Pension Group has been a leader in its field since its early days. In the following decades, we’ve gained even greater expertise and a greater sense of responsibility.
We want our clients to lean into our promise to serve them with integrity. That’s why we offer HR Assist: 3(16) Fiduciary Services, which allows us to assume most of the administrative responsibilities of operating your retirement plan.
Our HR Assist: 3(16) Fiduciary Services include:
(as selected by client)
- Overall operational compliance
- Document compliance
- Mandatory interim restatements
- Plan termination and partial terminations
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Summary Material Modifications (SMM)
- Personal Liability under ERISA 409
- IRS Form 5500
- Annual audit assistance for large plan filers
- ERISA Sec 105 employee benefit statement
- Nondiscrimination testing
- Allocation of unallocated monies by plan year-end
- Top-heavy minimum benefits
- Summary Annual Reports (SAR)
- Benefit determination and disputes
- Administration of beneficiary rules
- Coverage testing and corrections
- IRC Sec 72(p) loan administration
- Limitation calculations
- Involuntary distributions
- Termination distributions
- In-service distributions
- Hardship distributions
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMD)
- Lost / missing participants and unclaimed benefits
- Spousal consent
- Response to participant inquiries
- Annual notices
- Blackout notices
- Participant fee disclosures
- IRS Form 1099R administration
- Overpayment acceptance / rejection of rollovers